Hi friends! Welcome to the blog, or welcome back to the blog, whichever it may be 🙂 I found this tag on Pinterest and thought it could be kind of fun! It’s a short and sweet tag, but sometimes those are the best ones!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
J- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
M- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
C- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
2. Count your age along with your bookshelf: What book is it?
I don’t have my books on a bookshelf, and honestly I can’t get to most of them right now as the room they are in has somehow become my “junk room”
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare is set in Connecticut, where I live. I think I read this a long time ago, but I honestly don’t remember…
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. I love Anne and I love Prince Edward Island, which is where Anne of Green Gables is set. I’ve been once, and I can’t wait to be able to go back again.
5. Pick a book that has your favorite color on it
Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad. I love the color pink, and there’s TONS of pink here!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
This is going to sound very cliche, but any of the Harry Potter books…I started reading them in first grade. I’m really going to show my age here too…I was in first grade when the first book came out so…yeah…, and I always have the BEST memories of just holing up in my room and reading the books in one sitting.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Wuthering Heights. My mom loves the book, and I was hoping I would too, but I just could not get through the book at all.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Les Mis. Definitely.